NAME OF ORGANIZATION
Diploma | Degree | Post Graduate
NAME OF POST
Freshers can apply
Civil | Mechanical | Electrcial | EEE | C
₹ 35250 pm
No. NCRTC/HR/Rectt./O&M-01/2021 Dated:11.09.2021
REQUIREMENT OF OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE STAFF ON CONTRACT BASIS Date of commencement of online registration/submission of application
15.09.2021 (10:00 hrs.)
Closing date of online application
30.09.2021 (23:59 hrs.)
Tentative date of Examination
Last week of October or First week of November 2021
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)- a Joint Venture Company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point safe regional travel at high speed for relatively longer distance with fewer stops.
The technology chosen would allow covering distances of 100 km. in an hour with scheduled stoppages. The system would also ensure the convenience of quality last mile connectivity, addressing the needs of all categories of travelers on the network. The corridors being developed under RRTS Phase-1 are Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut, Delhi-Gurugram-SNB-Alwar and Delhi-Panipat. Once operational, RRTS will be the fastest, the most comfortable and the safest mode of travel in the NCR.
NCRTC requires operations and maintenance staff purely on contract basis, as mentioned below:
No. of Posts
Maintenance Associate (Mechanical)
3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Maintenance Associate (Electrical)
(UR-17, OBC-9, SC-5, ST-2 & EWS-3)
3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Maintenance Associate (Electronics)
(UR-11, OBC-5, SC-3, ST-1 & EWS-2)
3 Years Diploma in Electronics Engineering
3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering
All eligibility criteria/experience/ other conditions should be fulfilled on 11.09.2021.
- Should be obtained from recognized University/ Institute/Government Body
- For the posts S.N.-1 to 5 and 11, the candidates holding higher qualification in similar disciplines may also apply.
- For post S.N.-6 to 10, the candidates must have ITI qualifications, without which higher qualification will not be considered.
- Age relaxation, in max. age, by 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC candidates (as per the Central List) will be admissible for reserved posts only. (OBC Certificate should be in Central Govt. format only).
- In case of Ex-servicemen, relaxation in age shall be permitted as per Govt. of India’s instructions subject to a maximum age of 45 years after availing all age-related relaxations.
- Above identified posts are not suitable for appointment of PwBD category candidates wherein personnel are involved in operation of trains, maintenance
-For the posts S.N.1 to 10, the selection methodology will comprise a Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by medical fitness test in prescribed medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual.
-For the posts S.N.11, the selection methodology will comprise a Computer Based Test (CBT), Psychometric Test and medical fitness test in prescribed medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual.
PAYMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FEE:
1. UR, OBC, EWS and Ex-Servicemen candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) exclusive of transaction processing charges + GST, as applicable.
2. SC/ST category candidates are NOT required to pay any fee.
3. Recruitment fee including transaction processing charges plus GST once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee.
4. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/ she will have to pay application fee for each post separately.
5. Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable. Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
6. Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form which shall be available w.e.f. 15.09.2021. Only after successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied for) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.ncrtc.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
andidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
Steps to be followed-
Candidates are first required to go to the NCRTC’s website www.ncrtc.in and click on the link “Career”.
Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “Click here for O&M Vacancy Notice No. O&M-01/2021”.
He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
The candidate needs to register themselves.
On Successful Completion of registration an application registration no./login id and password will be generated. (Login id & password shall be received on e-mail and mobile number).
From 15.09.2021 onwards candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of: -
Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
Category/Caste certificate(s) (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/ EXM)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
Date of birth proof document (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
Mere registration of candidate shall not make the candidate eligible for appearing in the examination. Until the payment is successfully made, the applications shall not be accepted.
While candidates can submit their online applications and make payment till 23:59 hrs. on 30.09.2021. they, in their own interests, are advised to submit their application at least two days before the closing date so as to avoidtransaction failures for any reason whatsoever.
Data once submitted in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage. Please ensure accuracy of data before final submission
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Follow Us on