GSECL Junior Engineer Recruitment Freshers 2021
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Limited
ELIGIBLILITY:- Degree | Post Graduate
NAME OF POST:- Junior Engineer
NUMBER OF POSTS:- 155
JOB TYPE: - Permanent Job
BRANCH:- Civil | Electrical | Mechanical | ECE | Metallurgy
1. The vacancies shall arise throughout the year and the appointment is subject to requirement as per roster point applicable from time to time during the year.
2. The candidates shortlisted for Exam on the basis of their “On-line Applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificates and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required and if not submitted within prescribed time limit; their candidature will be considered invalid.
3. The candidates who have been given grades in their result (Graduation) shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University/Institute specifying percentage equivalent to the grades obtained by them along with decimals.
4. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of documents verification, failing which, their candidature will be rejected.
5. If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming his/her duty, failing which, his/her appointment order shall stand cancelled.
6. Caste (Roster category) Certificate of Gujarat State will only be considered.
7. SEBC candidates who fulfill the qualification and age criteria shall have to submit valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued Gujarati – પરિશટ – ક or પરિશટ – ૪ and EWS candidates shall have to submit valid Income and Assets Certificate as per Resolution No. E.W.S./122019/45903/A dated 23.01.19 & dated 25.01.19 in prescribed format (in English “Annexure-KH” or in Gujarati- પરિશટ – ગ) issued by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
8. In case the name or caste differ due to marriage or any other reasons in educational certificates; then candidate shall have to attach the copy of Gazette for change of name or caste, failing which, the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
9. Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be of local resident of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95. The candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota.
The candidates of Gujarat State are advised to get ready the domicile certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State at the time documents verification.
10. In case of selection, the candidates have to fulfill the requisite physical fitness standards as per company’s rules.
11. The selected candidates shall be posted in TPS under the jurisdiction of Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. and shall be assigned work as per requirement. The candidate selected for the post, shall not be transferred from Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. to any other subsidiary Company of GUVNL.
12. No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Exam.
13. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The decision of management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made shall be final and management will not entertain any query or correspondence in this regard.
14. Important: The candidates are requested to visit on www.gsecl.in for regular updates / notices related to the recruitment process. The Company does not owe any responsibility in this regard, if candidate fails to note latest updates, no claims shall be entertained.
Further the candidate should fill the correct form in every respect and nothing should be concealed or withheld by them. If any information furnished is found false at any time, his/her candidature / appointment will be cancelled without any notice and legal action will be taken accordingly.
15. Any amendment by the Company in regard to fixed remuneration, tenure, pay scale, service rules and other terms and conditions in future shall be part of above recruitment process and shall be binding on the candidate.
16. Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
17. If and when required candidates shall be communicated only through their registered mail.
18. Any application, even under the R.T.I. Act, seeking any information, will not be entertained till the completion of the entire recruitment process.
Stages of Recruitment Process
On-line Exam (Examination Centers will be in all over Gujarat)After completio
g the same.
If any objections ar
n of the Exam, the candidates can view provisional Question/Answer Key and if any objection, the same can be raised on payment of Fees within 3 days on publishine received, same will be put up before subject experts for review.
Upon completion of above, the result and provisional merit list along with final answer key will be published on our website www.gsecl.in
The candidates will be called for documents verification and preemployment medical examination considering the vacancies and roster position. Intimation in this regard shall be given on their registered mail only.
Final selection list will be prepared and appointment orders shall be issued to eligible candidates accordingly.
The validity of selection list will be one year from the date of publishing the provisional merit list. F. Help Desk
For any query you may contact on our Help Desk No.022 – 62507720 which will be available between 10 am to 6 pm on working days. You may also send an E-mail for your query on [email protected]
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE