IIT Allahabad Junior Engineer Recruitment Permanent Job
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- Indian Institute Of Technology Allahabad
ELIGIBLILITY:- Degree | Post Graduate
NAME OF POST:- Junior Engineer
NUMBER OF POSTS:- 5
JOB TYPE: - Permanent Job
EXPERIENCE:- Min 2 year Experience
BRANCH:- Civil Engineering
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ALLAHABAD ESTABLISHMENT SECTION
VACANCIES IN ADMINISTRATIVE AND TECHNICAL CADRE
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Preference will be given to ‘Persons with Disabilities’, even where reservation is not marked in the table given above of this advertisement, if suitable PwDs are available.
2. (a) The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit by putting a certain criteria on the total number of candidates to be called for written test / interview.
(b) Merely fulfillment of qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview.
(c) The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
3. (a) The SC/ST and OBCs-NCL are required to attach a copy of the Caste Certificate with the application in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
(b) EWS candidates who are seeking reservation under EWS category are required to submit valid Income & Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format with the application form to claim for reservation under EWS category.
(c) The Institute follows the reservation norms as per GOI rules for SC/ ST/ OBC/EWS and PwDs. Central Govt. approved list of SC, ST, EWS and OBC categories as applicable at IIIT Allahabad. (d) Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate
4. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
5. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post along with requisite application fee.
6. The Institute reserves the right to assign / transfer the selected candidates to any section/department within the Institute and appointments will be offered accordingly7.
(a) The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications / experience in exceptional cases.
(b) Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s).
(c) Requirement of experience is relax able at the discretion of the competent authority in the cases of SCs/STs.
8. The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date of Advertisement.
9. The selection process will consist of:
(i) Written Test and / or Computer Test and /or Skill Test and Interview or any other selection process method as decided by the Competent Authority of the Institute for Sl. No. 1 to 4. 10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/Computer Test/Skill Test/Interview. 11.
(a) The applicants shall be required to pay following application fee through the options of net banking and debit/credit cards, etc. In addition to application fee, the banks will also charge transaction fee + service tax (if any). Group-B & C Post at Sl. Nos. 1-4 : Rs. 1000/- (b) The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances.
(c) SC/ ST /PwDs/Female candidates are required to pay half of the application fees as mentioned above.
(d) No other mode of payment will be accepted except online payment; and such applications will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
12. (a) Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
(b) Intern correspondence will not be entertained or replied to.
(c) Any attempt to influence will lead to disqualification of candidature.
13. (a) The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 10:00 a.m. on 28.07.2021 to 24.09.2021 up to the midnight of 23:59 hrs. The applications sent in hard copies shall not be entertained in any case.
(b) For submission of application through online mode, please visit Institute’s website: https://recruitment.iiita.ac.in/nonteachingjob/
(c) The printout of completed application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested must reach the Institute on or before 30.09.2021 through Speed Post or Registered Post.
(d) Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures or if received after closing date, i.e. 30.09.2021, will be summarily rejected.
(e) Person serving in Govt./ Semi-Govt. / PSUs should also apply online and send the print out of completed application form along with all relevant supporting documents and transaction slip with date, duly self attested, THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL. However, they may produce the NOC from their organizations at the time of interview with an unambiguous certificate that
(i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her,
(ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer, if he/she is selected. List of Major/Minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last 10 years may be asked to submit at any time. Such persons are also advised to send an advance copy of their application, if applicable.
(f) The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ……………………………………” and must be sent to Joint Registrar (Estt.), Establishment Section, Administration Building, IIIT Allahabad, Devghat Jhalwa, Prayagraj - 211015 (U.P.) INDIA. 14. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, decision of the Director, IIIT Allahabad, shall be final.
15. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Prayagraj and courts/tribunals/forums at Prayagraj only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try and such cause /dispute. In case of any difficulty on filling online application form, please contact the following officials: 0532-2922042
([email protected]) and for other queries 0532-2922299 ([email protected]) Important: All employees of IIIT Allahabad educationally qualified and otherwise eligible can be considered for the recruitment upto a maximum age of 55 years.
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE