IRCON Freshers Recruitment for Civil Engineers 2021
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- Ircon International Limited
ELIGIBLILITY:- Diploma | Degree
NAME OF POST:- Apprenticeship
NUMBER OF POSTS:- 32
JOB TYPE: - 1 year Contract
BRANCH:- Civil | Electrical | ECE
Note: In case if seats in any trade /discipline are not filled/ remain vacant due to non-availability of eligible candidates, the same will be diverted to other trade/discipline.
1. Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on 01.08.2021 (Relax able by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer))
i. Graduate Apprentices: Rs 10,000/- Per Month
ii. Technician (Diploma) Holders: Rs 8,500/- Per Month
3. Training duration: One Year
4. Reservation: Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
5. Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on cutoff date. Result awaited candidates need not apply. Candidates who have undergone apprentice training in IRCON or any other Organization need not apply.
6. Employment in IRCON: No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of one-year training by IRCON.
7. Candidates will have to make their own stay arrangements.
8. The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training.
9. The applicants should not have completed more than three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 01.08.2021 i.e. candidates having passed the Minimum Educational Qualification in the year 2021, 2020, 2019 and on or after 01st Aug., 2018 are only eligible to apply.
10. Selection Criteria: There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
11. All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at IRCON.
12. Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in mark sheets, following criteria may be applied:
a. In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: "if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10-point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10-point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
b. In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated
13. Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. Percentage obtained in BE/B Tech/BSc(Engg.)/Diploma as mentioned in consolidated mark sheet issued by University/Institution after considering marks of all semesters/years will be considered. However, in case consolidated mark sheet is not being issued by University/Institute, final percentage will be calculated by taking average of all semesters/years.
14. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and uploading of list on IRCON website.
15. The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution.
16. Also the candidate will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining.
B -: INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING: -
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961’’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the apprenticeship through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
3. Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
4. Candidates are advised to keep a scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph and signature in JPG format of 100 kb each along with a PDF of the following documents which will be required to be uploaded during online application:
a) Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
b) Caste certificate. (Certificate issued should be in prescribed format as per Government of India's guidelines).
c) Qualification Certificate and Final Mark sheets for calculation of percentage in qualifying degree/diploma.
C-: METHOD FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
1. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961’’’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org.
2. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link available against the advertisement for the said posts. A screen containing the active vacancies will be visible.
4. Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form:
Qualification, address, NATS registration No., Community details are complete.
5. After completing the above said details in application form and submitting the same, an e-mail regarding successful registration will be received in the e mail account of applicant. The candidate may then click on the link available in the received mail and a screen for uploading of documents will be opened.
After submission of application form and mail receipt you can also click on Upload docs & Submit/Print Application for document uploading.
6. Candidate has to enter the name of vacancy, application number and date of birth and to proceed ahead, click on “Upload documents” section. Further the documents as required are to be uploaded as mentioned there. The photograph and signature must be in JPG format of size of not more than 100 KB each. The other relevant documents related to age, qualification, etc. are to be uploaded in the PDF format of size of not more than 100 KB each.
7. After uploading click on “upload the documents” button, your documents will be uploaded. Further click on “Return Back” button to go back to previous window.
8. Click on “View and Final Submission button” after entering the name of vacancy, application number and date of birth for final submission of your application. After checking the details carefully, click on Final submission button and your application be submitted successfully. An e-mail regarding final submission of application will also be received in candidate’s mail account.
9. In case candidate realizes after final submission of application that he/she has inadvertently entered any wrong information in the application submitted, a fresh application may be submitted with a different e-mail id and same process may be followed as explained above. 10. Candidates may take a printout of finally submitted application and may keep it with them for future reference. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application.
IRCON will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or delivery of any e-mail to junk mail folder of candidates.
11. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Application Number generated in the Application. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.
12. “Candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of their applications to IRCON”
13. Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web site as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates.
14. Any Corrigendum/Addendum pertaining to the advertisement and further correspondence will be published on IRCON’s official website only.
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE