*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE TO APPLY CLICK HERE
KRCL Freshers Recruitment Walk In Interview Civil Engineer
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
ELIGIBLILITY:- Degree | Post Graduate
NAME OF POST:- Senior | Junior Technical Assistant Civil
NUMBER OF POSTS:- 14
JOB TYPE: - Contract
EXPERIENCE:- Freshers | Experienced
SALARY:- 35,000+ HRA+ Fooding
Note 1:- Candidates with knowledge of Auto CAD and MS Office will be given preference.
Note 2:-The working knowledge in Himalayan Terrain or equivalent terrain will be given preference. The period of contract will be initially for a period of 02 years, extendable on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per the requirement.
Age:-The candidates should be maximum 30 years for the post of Sr. Technical Assistant, 25 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant as on 01/09/2021 with further age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.
Relaxation in age and experience can be considered for deserving candidates. In this respect, the decision of KRCL will be final. Candidate fulfilling the above criteria may report for walk-in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given below
Page 6 of 9
and also in the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link - Recruitment.> Current Notification, along with original and 1 set of attested copies of all required certificates (age proof, qualification, Caste certificate, experience etc)
Date, time and place of walk-in interview:
1. Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) - 20/09/2021 to 22/09/2021 reporting time
@ 09:30 to 13.30 hrs
2. Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) - 23/09/2021 to 25/09/2021 reporting time
@ 09:30 hrs. to 13.30 hrs
Place:- USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, Satyam
Complex, Marble Market, Extension -Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
Registration Time:- 09.30 hrs to 13:30hrs only on the date of walk-in interview.
After preliminary screening of the applications submitted by the candidates in person, the eligible candidate(s) will only be interviewed. Candidates should come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days, if required, at their own cost. No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation. Applications should be complete and strictly as per the prescribed format. Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or having illegible/ambiguous certificates or without certificates or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
Documents to be attached with the filled application:
I. Self attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in the instruction sheet).
II. Self Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
III. Self Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
IV. Two passport size recently photographs.
V. Experience certificate (Wherever applicable).
General Information (Applicable to all applicants):-
1. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be interviewed.
2. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before coming for walk-in-interview. B.E/B.Tech Branches/Streams mentioned in the notification will only be eligible.
3. The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with one set of self-attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification etc on the date of walk in interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen is essential
4. Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
5. Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
6. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process,
7. The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2-3 days at their own expenses, if required.
8. Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded. The cost of the medical expenses shall be borne by the candidate only.
Selection process: -
1. The candidates shall arrive on time at the venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in-interview as indicated.
2. The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification etc. All the registered candidates will be first interviewed by a nominated Committee and the shortlist panel will be prepared. The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination.
3. The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding.
The other broad terms of contract are given below for information of the candidate which are subject to changes at the time of actually entering into the contract, at the discretion of KRCL, which may please be noted: -
1. Initially, the contract period will be for a period of 02 years, and extendable on satisfactory performance and with mutual agreement as per the requirement.
2. The contractual service is required for USBRL Project of KRCL. This is not a regular establishment post.
3. Monthly remuneration includes the HRA and Transportation allowance. The other benefits are as below:
a) The selected candidates will be covered under KRCL’s Special Insurance Scheme for an amount of ₹. 25,00,000/- while on duty at site in Jammu & Kashmir (U.T) for self only.
b) KRCL will pay ₹.350/- for STA, JTA, towards usage of mobile phone.
c) Free bachelor accommodation will be arranged at site for selected candidates. Messing allowance of ₹.7,000/-pm for STA, JTA, will be paid.
d) KRCL will pay a maximum of ₹. 750/- per month towards Medical Allowances.
e) The selected candidate shall be entitled for reimbursement of premium of mediclaim policy to the extent of ₹. 1333/- per month from the recognized insurance company for self and family taken by him/her. The reimbursement will be made to him on production of original receipt of payment of the premium.
4. The Corporation reserves the right to terminate the contract without assigning any reason, by giving 3 months notice or payment in lieu thereof. Similarly, the appointee will be required to give 3 months notice to KRCL for termination of contract.
5. The candidate selected for the above contractual agreement shall not be absorbed in KRCL regular service. The candidate therefore, shall not have right to claim for permanent absorption in KRCL, and shall be required to give an undertaking in writing to KRCL to that effect.
6. The selected candidate shall be paid the consolidated remuneration as mentioned herein above and shall not be eligible or entitled to any other benefit or allowance. Further on engagement, he/she should also attend emergencies and other calls of duties, as demanded and expected, during their day to day activities.
7. In the event the appointee is found involved in undesirable activities such as embezzlement, unlawful activities (including passing on confidential information of KRCL), unauthorized absence, in-subordination or breach of any of the terms of contract without prejudice to the right to initiate civil/criminal proceedings, the contract appointment shall be terminated.
The termination of contract and its consequences: -
(a) In addition to the above conditions, the contract agreement shall be terminated on: -
(i) Completion of last day of contract period or any extended period thereon.
(ii) The breach of any terms of contract of employment by contract employee.
(iii) The last day of the 3 months’ notice period of termination issued by either side or payment in lieu thereof by either party.
(b) If any litigation on whatsoever account is initiated by or against KRCL, the cause of which lies in contract period, the presence of contract appointee will be required, even after termination or expiry of the contract agreement.
(c) Upon any premature termination or expiration of contract for any reason, the contract appointee shall return to KRCL any property belonging to KRCL, all tools and plants, documents, any passwords or user ids etc. under his control. This will include all confidential information regarding work, hard and soft copies of documents and information of whatever description of whatever form, tangible or intangible in his possession, together with copies, notes or summaries of such documents and his own working papers which are derived or based upon such documents.
(d) They will have to clear all their advance(s) or due(s), if any cash or vouchers or if any financial outstanding liabilities etc.
(e) Contract appointee will be responsible for the acts and omission(s) in the course of contractual service during the period and thereafterTravel on duty and expenses: -
a) Fare equal to 3 tier AC class other than Rajdhani/Shatabdhi type trains for Sr. Technical Assistant and Jr. Technical Assistant may be reimbursed on production of Bill/Vouchers while travelling on duty in the interest of organization.
b) Expenses and cost: - The fixed rate of 100% expenses at the prevailing rates of Rs.800/- per day for Sr. Technical Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant for outside J&K (U.T) while on duty during the course of contract period and will be payable to STA, JTA
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE