GENERAL CONDITIONS CLICK HERE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA CLICK HERE RECRUITMENT PORTAL CLICK HERE TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Latest jobs Civil Engineer NIT JE Karnataka Regular Job
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- National Institute of technology Surathkal karnataka
ELIGIBLILITY:- Diploma | Degree | Post Graduate
NAME OF POST:- Junior Engineer | Technical Assistant
NUMBER OF POSTS:- 31
JOB TYPE: - Permanent Job
BRANCH:- Civil | Electrical | Mechanical | CS | Mining
SALARY:- 35,000/- pm
Last date for submission of online application is 24-09-2021 till 5.30 p.m.
राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान कनााटक,सूरतकल
(शिक्षा मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार के तहत राष्ट्रीय महत्व का संस्थान)
पी.ओ: श्रीनिवासिगर, मैंगलोर 575 025
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KARNATAKA, SURATHKAL
(Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)
P.O: Srinivasnagar, Mangalore 575 025
No.1085/NITK/Estt./NTR-01/GB/2021/B2 Date: 19-08-2021
Essential/ Desirable Qualification, Age and Experience:
The essential/ desirable qualifications, age and experience for the above posts are as per Recruitment Rules (2019) for Non-teaching staff in NITs. The applicants are advised to refer the same before filling the online application form.
General Instructions: -
1. The candidates are required to apply in the online portal with complete information. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application.
2. As an institute of national importance, NITK strives to have a workforce which reflects an all-India character and hence candidates from all over the country are encouraged to apply.
3. NITK strives to have a workforce which also reflects gender balance and hence women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
4. The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online application.
5. As decided by the Board of Governors of the NITK in its 56th meeting dated 29-04-2019, an age relaxation up to 25 years (Twenty-Five years) in each post will be given for Ad-hoc/ Temporary/Contractual/ Outsource basis workers working in NITK as one-time measure. Candidates falling under these criteria must attach the valid experience certificate issued by the respective Agencies with the hardcopy.
6. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/ concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/ recruitment.
7. Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason
8. Reservation/Concession for SC/ST/OBC/EWS is as per Central Govt. Rules. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories should attach certificate obtained from Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tahasildar or from a First-Class magistrate of the place of domicile of the candidates clearly authenticating the category to which they belong in the prescribed form. OBC reservation will be determined according to the Central list of OBC as available in the NCBC website. Applicant belonging to OBC category but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation and should apply as general category candidates.
9. Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photo and Signature: Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature as per the specifications given below
Note: If the Applicant’s signature/photo on the attendance sheet or Call letter, does not match with the signature/photo uploaded, then the applicant will be disqualified.
10. Reservation/Concession for Persons with Disability is as per Govt. of India norms. The persons with disability (PWD) shall be required to submit the medical certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authorities for the purpose of employment as per GOI norms along with their application. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation.
11. All applications should be supported by self-attested copies of all relevant certificates/testimonials. Application without a self-attested copy of the relevant certificates/ testimonials is liable to be rejected
12. Under academic records, in case of CGPA, the applicants must attach the certificate which contains the equivalent percentage score, issued by the respective University/Institute.
13. Besides the basic pay in the applicable pay band of the post, admissible allowances like DA, HRA etc. in accordance with Central Government/Institute Rules in force from time to time are payable. The employees of the Institute will be entitled to medical benefit for self and family. New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India is applicable on fresh recruiters as per Institute Rules. Accommodation in campus, if available, will be provided as per institute norms. Leave Travel Concession for self and family is as per Central Government Rules
14. Candidates are required to take the print out of the online application and send the duly signed application along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents to the address given at the end of this General Instructions. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with “Application for the post of _______”; “Application No.______”; “Advt. No._______”. The last date for submission of online application is 24.09.2021 at 5.30 pm and for the hard copy is 28.09.2021 by 5.30 pm.
15. Candidates employed in Govt. service should send the hard copy of their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of written test
16. The Industry/Research experience should be in Government or Public Enterprise or National Laboratory. However, experience in Private Industry will be considered provided it is incorporated in the Indian Companies Act of 1956.
17. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
18. Incomplete applications and applications not received within the due date shall be summarily rejected.
19. All the eligible candidates will have to appear for a written test. The shortlisted candidates based on the written test will have to appear for a skill test.
20. Candidates are advised to come prepared for a maximum of three days stay to participate in the selection process.
21. Candidates are instructed to bring the call letter and all the relevant certificates and testimonials (original and one set self-attested copies) at the time of Written Test.
22. As per Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) Office Memorandum No. 39020/01/2013-Estt.(B) dated October 09, 2015, Interview has been dispensed in all group C posts and group B Non-Gazetted posts. Accordingly, selection will be only on the basis of written test merit of the candidates who have qualified the skill test.
23. The appointment however will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical examinations prescribed, verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS certificate etc., if applicable. Candidates should be prepared to join duty within the specified time limit failing which the appointment shall be summarily cancelled.
24. For any updates please visit the Institute website (www.nitk.ac.in) regularly. Interim inquiries relating to any matter will not be entertained.
25. The details regarding qualifications/experience etc. are taken from the Recruitment Rules for Non-teaching Staffs of NITs notified by the MoE. However, any modification in the Uniform Recruitment Rules notified by MoE will be finally applicable.
26. Any dispute regarding the selection/ recruitment process will be subject to courts/ Tribunal having jurisdiction over Mangaluru only
27. All applicants are required to mention one valid personal e-mail id & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration No., password and all other important communications shall be sent on the same registered e-mail id & Mob No.
28. Call letters to eligible candidates will be issued through their e-mail id only. List of eligible candidates called for written test will be uploaded in the Institute website (www.nitk.ac.in). No separate letter (hard copy) will be sent for this purpose. Further, for any updates, subsequent amendments in the advertisement and results, please visit the Institute website regularly.
29. The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
30. Application Fee (Non-refundable) for each application submitted is:
Checklist of documents (self-attested) to be submitted along with the application:
Printout of online application duly signed in each page
Self-Attested copies of all Certificates, Mark sheets from Matriculation onwards.
Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates / testimonials.
Self-Attested copies Community Certificates (SC/ST/OBC/EWS), certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) & Ex-Servicemen etc. (if applicable) as per Govt. of India norms. In case of OBC category candidates, latest non- creamy layer certificate is essential (issued on or after 01.04.2021).
Self-Attested copies of experience Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities, if any.
Printout of the payment receipt.
Address for sending the hard copy of the application and relevant documents:
Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, - 575 025, India
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
click on HOME
Follow Us on instagram
Follow Us on Telegram
Follow Us on LinkedIn
GENERAL CONDITIONS CLICK HERE
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA CLICK HERE
RECRUITMENT PORTAL CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE