NHPC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Permanent Job
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- NHPC
NAME OF POST:- Junior Engineer
NUMBER OF POSTS:- 221
JOB TYPE: - Permanent Job
BRANCH:- Civil | Electrical | Mechanical
(A Government of India Enterprise) NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad-121003 (Haryana) CIN No. L40101HR1975GOI032564
Advertisement No: NH/Rectt. /02/2021
Come on board to embrace exciting challenges with NHPC….
NHPC, a premier Schedule – A, 'Mini Ratna' Company with 70.95% owned by Government of India is the biggest hydropower company in India and a leader in design, construction and operation of hydropower plants. NHPC has so far commissioned 22 Hydro projects, 01 Wind Power Project & 01 Solar Power Project with an installed capacity of 7071.2 MW including projects developed in joint venture. NHPC, along with its subsidiaries and JVs, is also aggressively expanding its renewable energy portfolio; including hydro, solar and wind power. It has 09 Projects with 5999 MW capacity in construction stage, 15 Projects with 10787.10 MW capacity in clearance stage, and 03 Projects with 1128 MW capacity in Survey & Investigation stage. NHPC has been earning profit for the last many years, with Gross Turnover of Rs. 9657.39 Crore and Profit after Tax of Rs. 3233.37 Crore during FY 2020-21. NHPC offers exciting opportunities and challenges to learn and grow. The company fosters excellent working environment and has attractive compensation package. To support its high growth trajectory,
Candidates will be placed at Projects / Power Stations/ Offices including Joint Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of NHPC in various parts of the country or abroad.
Candidates belonging to General, OBC and GEN-EWS category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 250/- through Online Mode. The SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not to pay the registration fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility & correctness of information on Application Form before paying the registration fee.
The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test Based on merit of Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”.
The Computer Based Test/Online Test will be held in 22 Cities* as mentioned in the ‘Online’ Application system. Candidates have to select preferred examination city (limited to three choices) from the given list of exam cities in the Online application form. However, NHPC reserves the right to cancel or add any Centre depending on the response of the candidates for that area/centre.
Admission to the test centre will be on production of e-Admit Card which is to be downloaded only from our website by candidates.
(*Name of Cities- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Ranchi, Raipur & Shimla)
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
3. Candidate is required to obtain requisite marks / grade in essential qualification prescribed for the post, taking average of all the semesters / years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by Institute / University.
4. The candidate should have acquired the qualifying educational qualification on or before 01.07.2021 to be eligible for applying.
5. Internal candidates having requisite qualifications are eligible to apply. They are advised to refer to internal circular before filling up the applications.
6. Candidate has to apply Online only. No manual / paper application/application through e-mail will be entertained.
7. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post / level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
8. Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
9. Candidature is also liable to be rejected if it is without testimonials/ certificates.
10. The admit card indicating roll number, name of the allocated test centre, date of Computer Based Written Test and guidelines for the test will be made available on the NHPC website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail. The candidate has to download his / her Admit card, Test Guidelines etc. for appearing in the test from the website. Admit cards will not be sent by post.
11. The candidature of all candidates shall be provisional.
12. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
13. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSU’s/ Autonomous Bodies have to attach NOC with their application form. In case NOC is not ready till the last date of application form, then they have to attach a self-certificate that they have applied for NOC and shall submit the NOC within 15 days after the date of examination.
14. In case of any ambiguity / dispute, arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, only English version will prevail.
15. NHPC reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/alter recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
16. NHPC reserves the right to increase / decrease the vacancies as per requirement.
17. Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his / her candidature.
18. Recruitment Process will be as per NHPC Policy and Recruitment Rules.
19. In case of any dispute, the Competent Court at Faridabad / High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Further, Notification, Addendum, Corrigendum (if any) shall be published at the official website of NHPC Limited only.
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
click on HOME
Follow Us on instagram
Follow Us on Telegram
Follow Us on LinkedIn