PGCIL Recruitment Field Engineer for Civil Engineer
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- Power Grid Corporation Limited PGCIL
ELIGIBLILITY:- Diploma | Degree
NAME OF POST:- Field Engineer | Field Supervisor
JOB TYPE: - Contract Job
EXPERIENCE:- Min 1 year Experience
BRANCH:- Civil | Electrical
. OTHER BENEFITS:
1. HRA will be paid as per HRA rules of POWERGRID. Perks @ 35% of basic pay shall be paid as per Cafeteria approach.
2. Contract personnel will be entitled for reimbursement of official mobile call charges /rentals as per extant policy.
3. Contract personnel will be covered under EPF & EPS MP Act 1952, Payment of Gratuity 1972 and corresponding rules in POWERGRID.
4. Contract personnel will be entitled to 12 days Casual Leave, 10 days Sick Leave and 30 days Earned leave in a year. In addition, EL encashment, Maternity Leave, Quarantine Leave, EOL and Special Casual Leave as per leave rules shall be admissible. No other leave/ encashment is admissible including SAL/OH/Special Disability Leave.
5. Contract personnel will be entitled for medical benefits for self during the first year of engagement and for self and family (Spouse & two dependent children) from second year onwards of engagement. The medical benefit is limited to maximum one month’s pay for every year for OPD cases. Medical insurance is provided in case of IPD treatments during tenure of engagement.
6. Contract personnel will be covered under Group Personal Accident Insurance scheme of POWERGRID.
7. Contract personnel will be eligible for PF [email protected] 12% of Basic Pay and DA per month.
8. Contract personnel will not be eligible for any allowance / benefits / PRP / incentives other than those mentioned above.
1. The engagement of personnel is purely temporary in nature and on contact basis for a period of 24 months or till completion of the projects, whichever is earlier. The actual engagement may vary depending on requirement and status of projects.
2. Candidates are required to register themselves with National Skills Registry (NSR) at https://nationalskillsregistry.com/ and provide NSR registration number to POWERGRID. Further, they are required to get the following verified in their NSR profile at their own cost before joining or within 03 months of joining, failing which their engagement shall automatically be terminated without assigning any reason/notice whatsoever :
a. Personal details like Identity, Bio-metrics (fingerprints)
b. Essential Qualification i.e. – Post Graduation/Graduation/Diploma/Relevant Degree (as applicable
c. Previous employment/experience information
Upon joining, you shall be required to provide permission to POWERGRID to view your profile in NSR
3. Field Engineer/Field Supervisor shall submit the Police Verification Report / Employee Verification Report regarding Character & Antecedents from police station of their permanent home address. If due to any reason, they are not able to submit the aforesaid document at the time of joining, they shall be provisionally allowed to join on the basis of character certificate & attestation form subject to condition that he/she shall submit the verification report within 3 months, failing which his/her engagement as Field Engineer/Field supervisor shall automatically be terminated without assignment of any reason/notice whatsoever.
For Field Engineer
1. Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
2. Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
3. The scheme of the test would be as following:
a) The test would be of 1 hour duration
b) Sections and Number of questions:
i. Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on Engineering syllabus in the relevant discipline.
ii. Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability.
c) All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each) and there shall be no negative marking.
d) Qualifying marks would be minimum 40% for Unreserved including EWS and 30% for reserved vacancies.
4. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and 30% for reserved category.
5. Candidates who qualify in test will be shortlisted and called for interview based on their performance in screening test.
6. The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
7. Shortlisted Candidates will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for appointment. The qualifying marks in interview shall be as given below:
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE