SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Permanent Job
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- State Bank Of India
LIGIBLILITY:- Degree | Post Graduate
NAME OF POST:- Assistant manager
NUMBER OF POSTS:- 46
JOB TYPE: - Permanent Job
EXPERIENCE:- Min 2 Year Experience
BRANCH:- Civil | Electrical
Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 13.08.2021 To 02.09.2021 Post Sr No.
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizens for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line
through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be
considered for interview.
4. Admission to online test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for online test and/or interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of qualified
candidates). The Call letter for online Examination and "Acquaint Yourself" booklet should be downloaded by entering registration number and password/date of birth from
the Bank's website. Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
8. HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
9. All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the 'creamy layer' are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as 'GENERAL' or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of online registration of
application. OBC certificate containing the 'Non-creamy layer' clause, issued during the period 01.04.2021 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6. Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post.
7. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines.
8. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
9. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
10. Reservation to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of
Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is
provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
Scale of Pay: 36000-1490/7-46340-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 (The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
Test Of Reasoning
* Qualifying in nature and marks thereon will not be reckoned for arriving at the Merit.
(a) Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or
may be waived at the discretion of Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
(b) To be eligible for being short-listed for interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying
marks in other tests.
E. Selection Process:
The selection of candidates for posts Sl No. 1 & 2 will be on the basis of Online Written Test and Interview.
Online written Test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 25.09.2021. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e-mails.
Candidates will be required to download the call letters. The test may be held atGuntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Silchar, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Chandigarh/ Mohali, Raipur, Bilaspur, Delhi/ New
Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Ambala, Hissar, Hamirpur, Shimla, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram,
Bhopal, Indore, Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Aizawl, Kohima, Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur, Puducherry, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bardang/ Gangtok,
Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Hyderabad, Warangal, Agartala, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Dehradun, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri centres
L. How to Apply:
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet
Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under
‘How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the
information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the
registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available
for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable): Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
iii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be
iv. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vii. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
viii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE