Mass Recruitment Arcadis MNC Direct Recruitment
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- Arcadis
ELIGIBLILITY:- Diploma | Degree
JOB TYPE: - Permanent Job
EXPERIENCE:- Min 1 year Experience
BRANCH:- Civil | Mechanical
Qualification & Experience.
• BE Civil /M. E / M. Tech from a recognized University
• 1 to 6 years of experience.
• Sound technical knowledge, academically good.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities.
• Preparation of Track design, Design Reports, Design calculations, from the first principles
• Working under supervision and guidance of Sr. Engineer/ Team Leader on various projects in line with client requirement.
• Coordinate with BIM modelers and understand the BIM requirements
• Liaison with other team members to produce good design solution as per best design practice.
• Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
• Building a profile in the industry and keeping up to date with innovations and developments.
• Compliance of Arcadis business management system.
• Health & Safety Management.
• Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
• Good communication skills
• Ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QMS system
• Excellent written and verbal English.
• Geometrics of Horizontal and vertical alignment, super elevation, and cross sections
• Familiar with Rail track fundamentals including geometry or highway design
• Awareness of the Dutch standards will be added advantage.
• Efficient in using tools -Civil 3D, MS office and any automation tools / processes to make the work more effective and efficient, awareness of Nova point is an added advantage.
• A strong, self-motivated, and assertive person capable of working under pressure.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.
• Mentoring junior engineers
• Flexible to work in different areas, track, highways or underground infra (Cables & Ducts).
• Deals and talks with internal team and regular coordination with team sitting in Netherlands.
BIM / Senior BIM Highway Design
Bangalore, India, India Design & Engineering 08/05/2021
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for BIM Modeler to work on our projects in Bangalore.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
BIM Modeler - UKR highways
Qualification & Experience;
Diploma/BE Civil Engineering
3-7 years of experience
GCC experience is essential. Experience of working on major infrastructure projects of Roads & Highways of UK Region minimum of 2 years, should have worked at least one detailed design of road project
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities
Preparation of drawings for roads and highway projects such as Major express ways, highways, motorways, urban and local roads
Involvement in preparation of drawings at various stages which includes concept, preliminary, Detailed and Tender stage
Preparation of Plan /profiles/ TCS / Running cross sections, drainage plans, road signs, markings, Junctions layouts-at grade, roundabout or grade separated, utility plan, traffic management plan and grading plans, sketches & figures. 3D modelling/GA of structural drawings.
Efficient in using tools -Civil 3D, AutoCAD. Usage of LISP, MACRO or any other automation tool to make the work more effective and efficient.
Thorough knowledge of codal provisions/Tech Specs of UK region for preparation of drawings/standards/layouts/settings
Exp of CDE tools project wise/O 365/share point
Adherence to project CAD manual and ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QMS system
Should be able to estimate the work and adhere to schedule, support project manager for project deliveries.
Completion of tasks with minimal supervision in accordance with agreed quality and schedule
Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Excellent written and verbal English. Proficient and writing and checking technical reports in English
Enjoys mentoring junior engineers.
Deals and talks with Expats/Co-ordinate with project Managers and deliver to results/ Team player/motivates and share knowledge to improve quality /assign tasks -deliver the works through team members/help the team members to accomplish the tasks / multi-tasking / Be proactive and contribute to a safer work environment
Drive and ambition: can energies self and others; sets and provides clear direction; is result-orientated.
Emotional resilience and confidence: adapts easily to new environments; remains calm, and continues to perform under pressure; talks openly and honestly; gives and acts on constructive feedback.
Judgement: able to problem solve and deliver output thinking.
Builds respect easily at all levels: proactively networks; has effective communication skills; can engage at highest executive level.
Effectively participates in team working to achieve goals and objectives: enables others to achieve goals and objectives.
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE